PC Signs began with a Deskjet 500, quickly progressing to more sophisticated design and print technology. Today, we make it our business to invest heavily in technology to stay up-to-date with changes in the industry.
Our equipment capabilities include top of the range printers for grand format printing, UV Flatbed, and vinyl printing, as well as multiple forms of digital finishing.
- EFI™ VUTEk® GS5000r, which allows us to create 5-meter wide, premium-margin jobs with POP image quality and UV-cured ink, and commercial and long-term outdoor graphics with billboard productivity. With this equipment, we can print outdoor graphics up to 2,800 square foot/hour and run multiple jobs at the same time. The VUTEk® has an automated double-sided printing option and can load up to three 60-inch rolls of material simultaneously for faster turnover.
- EFI Quantum LXr, a 3.2 m wide UV-cured, LED printer. This beauty has a resolution up to true 1200 dpi and supports a rich collection of features, including white printing, inline finishing, automatic backlit printing, blockout printing, and the ability to handle a wide range of different media.
- PC Signs has two EFI VUTEk GS3250LX Pro printers, which use innovative ink-curing technology to reduce your cost. These printers can deliver eight-color plus white printing capability as well as true grayscale technology. With few consumables, lower energy consumption, less waste, and the capability to print on recycled materials, these printers offer the greener printing solution everybody wants.
- Our six HP360 60-inch wide latex printers are the backbone of our printing operations, producing indoor and outdoor prints on a range of traditional signage substrates including textiles. The high quality, durable prints are as scratch resistant as hard-solvent inks, which enable us to deliver the outdoor and event banners you need, point of purchase posters and vehicle wraps you want, durable textiles and even stunning, high-margin printed wall coverings, canvases, and window blinds.
- Our HPV6800 wide format aqueous printer is used to print business banners, posters, trade show graphics, wallpaper, murals, backlit film (duratrans), vehicle wraps, electronic circuit schematics, architectural drawings, construction plans, backdrops for theatrical and media sets, and any other large format artwork or signage. It uses water-based inks, which have a “soft hand,” meaning they are not easily felt when touching the surface of the fabric, or when high ink penetration is needed such as on toweling fabrics.
- With our EFI™VUTEk® 340i advanced 3.4-meter wide aqueous dispersed dye ink printer, PC Signs is able to offer a high printing speed at all quality levels, direct to fabric and immediately ready for finishing and delivery.
- No reputable sign-printing company would be complete without a Roland, and our RT 640 64-inch dye sublimation printer enables us to offer soft signage printing, apparel, décor, and promotional goods. This equipment combines superb quality, productivity and value to deliver the business banners and other printing you need.
Other printers in our stable include our Monti Antonio 3.4m calendar dye sublimation transfer, Esko I-XL 24 flatbed graphics router, a Miller T300 banner welder and an automated SAGEL grommet machine. Add to this a range of sewing machines, banner welders, a CMC router, a laminator, and the best software in the business for processing and color correction, and it’s clear why PC Signs is your vendor of choice for all your banner printing requirements.
Our banner department can perform 5m-wide printing, which is significant compared with other large format wholesale printers in the Triangle. Most companies can only offer 3.2m wide, so this is fairly unique.
Routing capabilities enable us to cut signs to any kind of shape whatsoever, and we can deliver backlit signage as well as all printing, finishing, and distribution.